Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Topic and About Me.



Name:
Brandon Washburn
Class:
Digital Arts and Design
Home School:
Mount Healthy High School
Interests:
Music, Basketball, Football
“What grinds my gears”:
Ignorant people, people who always are talking for no reason.

I am a huge music person. My favorite type of music is rap but I’ll listen to just about anything. Some of my favorite rappers are Tupac, Nas, Hopsin, Eminem, Wiz Khalifa, Kendrick Lamar, Yelawolf and Machine Gun Kelly. My core theme of this blog is rap music. I'm going to talk about some of the biggest names in Hip-Hop and Rap music. Some of the older artists were Nas, Notorious B.I.G, Tupac, MC Hammer, The Beastie Boys, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Ice-T, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, and Jay. Z. Some of the current rappers are Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Big K.R.I.T, J. Cole, Lil Wayne, Young Thug, Wiz Khalifa, Mac Miller, Migos, Chief Keef and Eminem.

No comments:

Post a Comment